- Wendyll is a 9 week old sweet, spunky, well-rounded puppy. She is waiting to find a family through Broken Promises Rescue.
It is very important that folks research all three breeds as !!!
Mom was a Shepherd husky x and dad was a coon hound .. These are all strong breeds and may never be able to be off leash or in a yard unattended..needs lots of excersize and stimulation!
** please read below for more info !
You can read about our adoption process and fees as well
there are a few things we want to be sure everyone is conscious of and that we go over thoroughly. Please read and chat with everyone in the home before applying to adopt !
- These probably aren’t going to be a typical easy family dog. These are a “working” breed so will likely never be able to be left off leash. Of course we have no way to know but generally huskies and Coon hounds can never be off leash so with the 2 breeds in there it is highly likely they won’t. So we want to be sure that should this be the case that each home is ok with that.
- They are a breed that will need a lot of walks, hiking and stimulation. More so than regular breeds. So we want to be sure each home is wanting a “active” and “working” dog that they can do activities with as if they aren’t stimulated enough they may get into trouble.
- We encourage each person to attending puppy classes with their new puppy so we will provide recommendations
- These will be large breed dogs and may be anywhere from 60 – 80 lbs .. we just aren’t sure at this point.
Here are a few links to some info on the different breeds to be sure you read as well so you are prepared .. of course we have no way to know what temperament each puppy will have but we want to be sure everyone is prepared for what ever they will get !